Saturday, December 8, 2012

Farm to Table

As much as we are able, we are all about farm to table here at the Sweet house. Farm to table basically means that the food on the table came directly from a local farm. Nothing makes me happier than visiting our local farm, which is about 5 miles down the road, to load up on organic, grass fed meat, free range organic, gmo-free, soy-free eggs, & organic seasonal herbs, fruits and veggies.

{Carrots freshly picked}

Just today my dad and I went to the farm and just being there instantly lifted my mood. The farm we go to (Kelso Farms), has the most beautiful farmland with mountain views surrounding! Hazel loves to go there as well to visit with the animals. In the summer, that was one of her most favorite places to go to. I thought I would post some pictures of her hanging out at the farm.






My darling little farmer girl

-Anitra






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs