Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Handmade Christmas

More than anything I want to teach my girls that giving a handmade gift is just as good or better than ones bought in the stores. These days it's so easy to just click a button on your computer and buy a gift for someone. You even have the option to purchase a card and have it wrapped! I suppose it has its purpose and I am not judging at all but a little handmade touch goes a long way.

Over the weekend, the girls and I made some cookies to send as presents and I was able to snap a few shots of the action. As the girls get older I hope to involve them in making gifts that are a little more elaborate but for now, cookies were just fine :) Here are a few snap shots of our day!

{Posing for the camera}

{Hazel loves using her little piggie spatula}

{Sampling the batter}

{Sissies!!}

{Here sissy, try it!}

{Checking out the cookies!}

Who would not want to bake with these cuties?!

Be still my heart!

Love, The Mrs.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so feel free to comment!

 
site design by designer blogs